* Structural components and basement/crawlspace/foundation
* Electrical, plumbing, domestic water heating, central heating and air conditioning
* Condition and general age of major systems
* Kitchen and major appliances
* General interior, including ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors and stairs
* Attic, ventilation, and insulation (if readily and safely accessible)
* Bathrooms, fireplaces, laundry
* Exterior, grounds, vehicle parkng, significant outbuildings
* Environmental concern potentials: Gas leaks, moisture/stains, carbon monoxide levels, mold/air quality, lead paint, expanded well water testing, suspected asbestos sampling. All test labs are certified by their respective states, Federal and/or organizations.
Rember, these are tests not inspections of wells, septics etc.
* Misc. - Well caps, retaining walls/fences, decks, safety devices,
Enviromental hazards: lead paint, asbestos, mold, radon, wells, Pests
(vermin, termites, powder post beetles etc.)... combustible gas
leaks..., water stains with moisture meter, hot water heater temp. and recovery. Significant outbuildings.
* General exterior, including roof, gutter, chimney, major drive and walkways, drainage and grading